Saturday, March 19, 2011

PH338

Price: 1,400 plus shipping fee

not so bad compared to other whitening pills.. 

Benefits:
• Improves the overall skin tone and lessens pigmentation, scars and melasma
• Helps make skin smoother with a more even tone
• Gives a rosy white glow
• Delays aging
• Detoxifies the liver
• Contains pure and reduced glutathione making it easily absorbed by the body
• Continuous use will give excellent results

Dosage: 
First three months: Take 1 tablet, 3x a day after meals with 500mg of Vitamin C each time

*Reduce to 2x a day thereafter

*Maintain 1 tablet a day with same dose of Vitamin C until you reach your desired color

*Best taken with alpha lipoic acid (ALA), which is a known glutathione booster


 the 90 piece pack looks like this when you receive it.. all secure !!










the pack contains 9 separate pieces containing 10 PH338 pills each..  

~sweet tasting (almost like M&Ms) LOL hahaha!
~ Easy to swallow.!!







I've been using PH 338 for a month now and recently ordered a new set .. hehe 

the first few days of using PH338 I didn't notice any difference but with continuous use you will notice your skin becoming a little bit brighter. I only noticed during my 3rd week of taking PH338, the whitening effect starts at your extremities. 

I noticed my hands lightened and had a sorta pinkish tone compared to before. (before using PH338 my skin tone was more of a yellowish color and a bit red) 

another thing!! some people who take PH338 say that they gain weight.. for me it was on the opposite side.. :P booo... I became thinner !! and thats not a good thing since I'm already thin to begin with... it actualy lessened my appetite..



All in all .. PH338 scores 8!
~doesnt have an awfull taste (sweet)
~Easy to swallow
~actually lightens skin (NOT FAST! but will lighten skin)
~safe
~AFFORDABLE

4 comments:

  1. wow! you bought it for a cheaper price. mine was 1550, so it was kind of expensive for me. however, this one is really effective! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you .. its really effective and compared to other glutathione products this one is cheaper yet effective...:)This is were I buy mine :) http://japanichi.multiply.com/

      Delete
  2. sis, anong brand ng ALA? sa mercury drug ba meron nun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nag ka pimples ka ba while taking ph338 .??

    ReplyDelete