Saturday, July 20, 2013

Bifesta Cleansing lotion (sebum)

Sm north had a 3 day sale today and we bought a lot of stuff ^_^ ... I wanted to buy clothes but couldn't find any that I liked so I ended up shopping in watsons or the health and beauty section of SM department store... Here are some things that I bought.. 

But for today I'll be doing a review on Bifesta cleansing lotion.. ^_^


i absolutly love japanese products. ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ ... This product is called Bifesta cleansing express cleansing lotion in the Sebum Variant... This is suppose to remove your makeup and reduce oild production.. 

I have a super oily face with some dry patches :p

This is how the bottle looks like when you remove the plastic cover with the english translation...


It is in a pump form  :) 

Its a bit pricey...  php419 but worth it ^_^
It's much cheaper than other cleansing lotions.. and you get a lot more product ^_^

Smell
It has a mild smell... Or no smell at all... I cant explain -_-... 

does it work?


left to right: black eyeshadow, cream blush , revlon colorstay, fashion21 lipliner , etude dr lash, and shawil orange blush.


Apply product on a cotton pad... I used one pump...


first wipe.... got rid of most of the products except for etude dr lash..


second.... some blush remain and a little bit of lip liner ...


And 3rd!!! no makeup :) 

I had to wipe it three times... for the face and heavy makeup it might take a while to fully remove :p

 cotton pad with makeup residue... eeewww. (
⊙◞౪◟⊙)

for oil control ... I haven't seen any changes yet... as for break outs... none... I used the Bifesta cleansing lotion in the brightup variant  and I loved it... It's not the best but I have yet to find a good makeup remover :(


will I purchase  again? Yes... but I want to try. something new :( something that will remove my makeup more efficiently with less product ...

Positive:
+price is ok php419
+ dosnt break me out
+no smell/little smell
+dosn't sting face or eyes
+localy available
+pump 

negative:
-might be pricey for some people
-you need to wipe your face a couple of times to fully remove makeup
- doesn't reduce oil




No comments:

Post a Comment