Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sunsilk co-creations damage repair (hair recovery treatment)

first of all I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sunsilk co-creations damage repair hair reconstruction 3 minute treatment is suppose to help you treat damage hair in 3 minutes. It helps your hair rest and seal cracks in your hair. Closing up damage preventing split ends etc. This product really live up to its name! :) It made my hair soooooo smooothh and silkkkyyy OMGOMGOMG.. and its cheap! this treatment that ive been using for a month now is only 100ish pesos.

top view









This product is a 3 minute treatment. So you leave it on for three minutes yet you feel the difference right away after washing it off! You're hair feels silky smooth! it also smells good. It sort of reminds me of jellyace.. haha LOL It also lasts long. The one i bought is the smallest jug. 




this is how it looks like




It feels more jelly like than cream. but once you leave it on your palm it melts. I usually leave the treatment on the tips of my hair were it is driest and put little amount near the roots.



RATING: ★★★★★ (5/5)


Pros:

  • Cheap around 100 pesos for the smallest jug that will last for months
  • smells good
  • leaves hair smooth as silk
  • easy to use
  • can buy anywhere  

Cons:
  • none

Will you buy this item again? 

YES! I will definitely buy this again!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. just bought my first jug/jar of this product. trying it out today. just wanna know how many times do you use it in a week? can my 10 year old daughter use it too?? her hair is kinda dry. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's ok for your 10y/o daughter to use it I don't think there's anything wrong.. ^_^ I use it at least 3 times a week... :D sometimes even more... My hair became superrr damaged and this made it really soft... I tried using The gold one but it didn't have the same effect as this one... I really recommend it.. + its affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It's my first time to use this product. Do I have to wet my hair? Do I use it while bathing and use it as conditioner? Please help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You use this after shampooing. :) After shampooing I usually squeeze excess water out my hair then I apply this ^_^

      Delete
  4. My hair is very dry,in just 10mins after taking a bath,,i didn't look that i took a bath.My mom said i use it for 30 mins every week? I used it for 2 weeks,i cant see any changes.Is it bec. i used it for too long and it more damages my hair??? PLS ANSWER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that this product didn't work for you.. I'm not too sure how to answer your question.. That never happened to me.. I saw on a site if you over treat your hair it might cause buildup and it will make the hair texture seem weird.. That might of been the case.. but from my experience that never happened . :(

      Delete