Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pond's flawless white

I've been using Pond's products ever since I started living in the Philippines back in 2002 because i had massive breakouts on my forehead. It took away all my blemishes in less than a month. :) That was way back during 6th grade. :) I stopped using ponds during college 2007 because I wanted to try new things that would work for me. I tried clean and clear, olay, loreal than I decided to give ponds another try since I havent used it in a while.



I found this product of Pond's after using my usual ponds products. Ponds flawless white. What caught my attention is its pink cap! its so cute.







This is what the back says. Description, instructions and ingredients. :) This product has a powdery floral smell which is pleasant. What i noticed after washing my face with this product is it feels smooth but it sorta dries out my skin and it caused me to break out. >.< I have no idea why.




This is how it looks like there are also small pink beads but aren't noticeable in this photo.

As for whitening. It didn't whiten my face after 3 weeks of using this. I see no difference. Besides the breakouts and dry skin.. :(


Rating: ★★✰✰✰ (2/3)

Pros:

  • affordable less than 100 pesos
  • cute packaging
  • smells good
Cons:
  • Dried my skin
  • caused breakouts
  • did not whiten my skin                
Will I purchase this item again?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment