Friday, February 24, 2012

~Etude House~ Peach Panda hand cream

I absolutely love etude house products! I find all there products to have extremely cute packaging that tempts any girl to buy there products (>.<) and dont forget the smell! SOOO LOVELYY! yet not overpowering ARghh!

I had one particular product given to me by my boyfriend who looks like a panda! ♥♥♥♥ he gave me this Etude panda hand cream that smells like peaches (i love the smell of peaches! i could just smell it forever). the packaging was just soooo adorable because it reminds me of him and it smells sooo niccee .. I'm not that fond of hand cream but the smell keeps you hooked!

♥♥♥♥ kawaiii!!! ♥♥♥♥

I used this product a lot when I was still working since the office is always cold my skin tends to get really dry. Well it doesn't actually moisturize that much it kinda makes your hands feel drier , I don't know if its just me or i'm imagining things . I have yet to try it when the environment isn't cold. Also the smell doesn't last long. or i just cant smell it cuz i keep applying every time it feels dry. I'd have to try it again and have my boyfriend smell my hands after an hour if the smell is still there :) haha LOL

Rating:★★★✰✰    ( 3/5)

Pros: 
  • cute packaging
  • not messy
  • smells good 
  • not sticky
 Cons:
  • dries skin
  • smell doesn't last long 

 will I repurchase?
     ~maybe? I have to give it another try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment