Friday, December 14, 2012

PRETTIA bubble hair dye Honey Brown Review

Hello~minna! Time for another review! This time I'll be making a review on Liese Prettia Hair dye in Honey beige! I'll be moving back to the US soon so I need to find a way so I will not spend hundreds of dollars for hair color in the salon or whatever amount. >_< So I decided to find a hair dye that would cover my roots and can be ordered online or found in an asian store. I heard good reviews of Prettia so I decided to give it a go! (plus they said it's easy to use)


 The Packaging is sooo cute and the model is very pretty! The only thing I dont like is everything is in Japanese. I'm currently studying japanese but I only know a few characters so I had to research the instructions online.  
(● ̄(エ) ̄●) Price is: 750 but if you buy it dirrect it's much cheaper


The instructions aren't that hard to understand even if you can't read japanese but just to make sure you need to do some research! Lucky for you I'll post the instructions here! o(≧∇≦o)


DESCRIPTION AND INSTRUCTIONS:

Prettia (Kao Japan) Bubble Foam Hair Coloring Kit is an innovative D.I.Y hair coloring product that uses foam to dye the hair. Unlike traditional hair color kit, it turns the coloring agents into bubbles!! Hair colorings are now as simple as like washing hairs. Thanks to this super easy & convenient hair coloring mechanism.

It contains the extracts of Amino and Royal Jelly to minimize the dyeing damage and restore the hair. 

The dye chemicals can transform into foam to blend into hair evenly and effectively. The formula does not have an unpleasant or pungent smell. The finish looks smoothly shiny and the hair does not feel dry or damaged.

Beauty Bloggers in Asia has reviewed it as being an easy and quick application that works for everyone.

*It NEVER stains.
*It is a permanent hair dye.

Kit Contains:
*No.1 Hair color 40ml. (small)
*No.2 Hair color 60ml (large)
*Foamer Cap
*Gloves
*After Color Moisturizer/Treatment (4ml)

How to use:
*Use it just like washing your hair.
*Perform Skin Allergy Test 48hours before using this product.
* Wear gloves before handling this product.
* Make sure your working area is cleaned.
* Use this product on a DRY hair.

1. Add the No.1 Bottle into No.2 Bottle.
2. Cap the No.2 Bottle and turn it over 5 times ONLY!!!!
3. Switch to the Foamer Cap (nozzle).
4. Squeeze the No.2 Bottle gently and apply the foam to your hand.
5. Apply the foam to your Dry Hair.
6. Massage your hair firmly and gently.
*Make sure the foam is all over your hair.
7. Leave the foam on your hair for 20~30minutes.
8. Rinse off thoroughly.
9. Use the hair conditioner to coat your hair.





This chart shows what the outcome should look like depending on your hair color. 




Prettia color chart. The color I chose was the lightest one from the brown collection. ^_^





Kit Contains:
*No.1 Hair color 40ml. (small)
*No.2 Hair color 60ml (large)
*Foamer Cap
*Gloves ( gloves are in the plastic with the instructions)
*After Color Moisturizer/Treatment (4ml)




This is how my hair looks before applying the Hair dye.. eeewww I have ugly roots!! 
 〜( ̄△ ̄〜) (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜 



This is how it looks like when you fill your whole head with foam! It was super easy to apply!! You don't need anyone to help you! YEAY!  (REMEMBER!! don't shake the solution! only turn it over 5 times to mix it!!) It smells like ordinary cheap hairdye. The smell is overpowering and it will not go away with your first wash! It's a good thing the Dye came with a treatment so the smell diminished A LITTLE. >_<

I left it on my head for about 40 minutes.. the box says 20-30 but I left it on a little bit longer....




So this is the finished result!!! Tada!!!  (o´ω`o)ノ
IT covered my roots soooo well! Despite how light my hair was and how dark my roots were... MIRACLE!!! :D

What made it even more amazing is I didn't spend time covering my roots first.. waiting.. before covering my whole head with the dye... I directly applied it on my whole head! Of corse it's not 100% even but It's pretty good if you're living alone and don't want to spend a lot of money on a professional hair dresser! :D (✿ ♥‿♥)



Rating:
★★★★✰ (4/5)

Pros:

  • Cute packaging
  • A bit affordable (750 php) 
  • cute items inside!
  • Easy to use
  • you don't need any help when applying the product
  • covered my black ugly roots
  • doesn't stain my clothes or skin
  • color selection is nice!! many colors to choose form
  • 1 box is enough for my thick hair!

Cons:

  • A bit expensive for some people
  • instructions are in japanese only
  • it smells too strong for me
  • hard to estimate how many boxes to get. if you have really long hair you should buy 2!
  • dried my hair a bit

will i buy it again?
 yes!OF COURSE!!! ♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡ 







5 comments:

  1. have u ever tried like... reusing the foamer cap?
    do you know if it can be reused? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so.. it seems sturdy enough.. ^_^ I haven't tried so I'm not sure :(

      Delete
  2. Hi! What dye did you use for your hair in your profile picture? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zGTe11YJhBg/UN6bXqEVQDI/AAAAAAAAASs/HT37jAHqrkw/s350/krissey3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the cherry color been planning to buy at goods.ph. I hope it's effective.

    ReplyDelete