Friday, December 28, 2012

SAIZEN Glitter Eyeshadow ( Ellefar color makeup series)

Another haul from saizen! Found these oh so adorable glitter Eyeshadow! The glitter really caught my eye! I'm a sucker for colorful glittery stuff! You can buy this at saizen. I bought mine in there branch at Robinsons Galleria for (85 php)



At first I though I had such a good buy.. but I was wrong. The glitter was only on the top layer. Once you swipe of the top layer the glitter comes off with it which is a nono or false advertising since the case says... GLITTER EYESHADOW!! NOT GLITTER ON FIRST USE ONLY SHADOW o(-`д´- 。) *curses!!


This is how it looks like when swatched... It's ok I guess for 85 php.. Still disapointed because of the glitter.. Now it's only plain old metalic eyeshadow.  The only color I like is the yellow one and the white one... The orange one looks white... the pink is similar to my terrible blush that I also bought from saizen (link) http://krisseysantos.blogspot.com/2012/12/saizen-multi-cheek-blush.html the brown.. hmmm.. looks purple... I don't know why... (; ̄Д ̄ arghhhh



See the glitter? It's almost gone.. >_<

I love saizen but be careful! Some of there cosmetics are such big ripoffs! >_<
The eyeshadow is usable... I just hate that they deceived me!! (◣_◢) Usotuski! at least the applicator is good.

Rating:
★✰✰✰✰ (1/5)

Pros:
  • Cheap (85 php)
  • applicator is good


Cons:
  • False advertising ( GLITTER is on the top layer only)
  • Colors are weird when swatched ( brown turned purple)

will i buy it again?
NO (*≧m≦*)

No comments:

Post a Comment