Friday, February 24, 2012

Majolica Majorca Pressed pore cover

I was looking for the perfect pressed powder that doesn't cake. I've tried a whole lot of pressed powders but to my dismay I haven't found any that suited my skin. Then I found this blog that showed this new brand that was recently introduced to the philippines! who wouldnt fall in love with the packaging! *A* omgomgomg!

So i decided to try it. Its a bit pricey but it's worth it. Majolica Majorca is actually a sister brand of shiseido ( an expensive brand) but whtas good is Majolica Majorca is actually affordable compared to shiseido! with top quality as well! :) you can buy this at any Sm department store!


ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTYYYYY!! *A*


Ok so the case comes separate from the press powder. The powder is actually a refile it costs about 800ishhh I forgot (-_-*) ~gomenn and the case is less than 500 :) I also forgot what shade I have all i know is that its second to the lightest one :)

Color selection is limited.. so I dont think it will suit alot of people. For me its one shade darker than my skin tone but the light one is too light .. but still ok! Application?? hmmmm... SMOOOOOTHHH! and it feels like silk! For coverage? not to heavy and not to light but bildable :) just dont put to much cuz it looks weird.. >.<

Did it break me out?? 
nope! not at all! :) and it also keeps the shine away for hours! sorry I dont have any photos >.< ~gommmen again! i'll be prepared next time.


★★★★✰   (4/5)

Pros:
  • covers pores (pores aren't visible)
  • doesn't clog pores 
  • no shine
  • accessible
  • lasts long
  • CUUUUTEEE
Cons:
  • a bit pricey but worth it
  • lacks color range 


will i buy it again?

YES!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment