Friday, February 24, 2012

~Etude House~ Happy Teatime Lemon tea cleansing cream

One of my office mates gave me this gift for Christmas from Etude House :) ♥♥♥ everyone knows how much I adore Etude House Products! :) ~kekeke

This particular item was Happy Teatime Lemon tea cleansing cream used as a makeup remover. I usually use ponds cold cream to remove my makeup.

so this is what it looks like


 top view

back view
(i have no idea what it means. I threw out the English translation from its plastic case >.<)


and what it looks like when you open it


I've only used this 3x. reason? I don't go out that much these couple of months :p meaning no makeup!! >.< 

Going back to the topic. This smells good. It smells like lemons (duuh ) haha with a slight hint of tea that's sweet. "BUT" i don't know if it's just me but when i apply it on my face it smells like wood cleaner . Maybe it's too close to my nose or too much product is overpowering.. I have noo idea (-_-) weird. But it is refreshing! :) And the smell adds to the clean feeling :)

the texture? Same as lotion but more watery



Moving on! does it remove makeup! :D I have photos that demonstrate step by step.


1. hand with makeup

2. Apply cleansing cream
3. Rub product all over area you wish to remove makeup

4.Remove product with facial tissue or cotton ball

My verdict? It did remove my makeup. But when you have foundation on powder etc. It can be a bitc* to remove (-_-) This product removes it just fine :) but with a lot of makeup on it takes at least 2 tries (not bad). I suggest when using waterproof mascara and eye liner, you should apply a seperate amount consentrating on your eyes so it can be removed properly :)
 All in all the product is Ok.  
 RATING: ★★★★✰ (4/5)

Pros:
  • its cheap P198
  • smells good
  • removes makeup
  • not oily
  • refreshing
  • adorable packaging
Cons: 
  • smells good but overpowering ( smells a bit like wood cleaner) I'd choose another type of the same product
Will you repurchase the product?
yes, but a different type. 




No comments:

Post a Comment