Monday, December 31, 2012

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Smoothing Ampule Primer Review

Etude house SM Sta Mesa Branch opened a couple of months ago. It's Christmas now and decided to give myself a little gift ^_^. I saw this product! Etude House Collagen Moistfull Smoothing Ampule Primer. I needed a primer so badly and saw this at a reasonable price :) I believe this costs (500php +) Sorry I forgot the exact price.  huhu





What cought my eye was the packaging! The box was sooooo gorgeous. 

Like all etude house products. If you buy an item 500 php above you get a freebie. Since this costs over 500 php they gave me this mask but I'll do a separate review next time.


Description:
Hydrating moisture primer lifts and tightens complexion to promote a radiant glow prior to foundation makeup application.

Directions:
Dispense primer onto hands and apply to face. Spread and blend with fingers

Caution:
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if signs of irritation and rash occur.

Ingredients:
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, alcohol denat, mica, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicon, peg-10 dimethicone, isoppropyl myristate, dypropylene glycol, dymethicone, dimethicone crossploymer, disteardimonium hectorite, hexyl laurate, hydrolized collagen, xanthan gum, adensona digtata pulp extract,  magnesium sulfate, silica, tin oxide, iron oxides.


This is what it looks like out of the box! :) 



I applied it on my hand so you can see it's consistency   It's a bit thick but blends out smoothly!  :) The smell? hmmm.. It has a flowery powder scent to it. It smells good but not too overpowering. the color is a bit orangish whitish tan. I think it's for getting rid of redness but I'm not to sure. >_<





This primer gives you a glow. Notice how my skin tone became much brighter when i blended it out! It also moisturized it and made my skin soooo smooth. I tried applying makeup under this and it was so nice. It made my makeup last longer and my makeup glide on so perfectly. I think this is one of the best primers I've tried so far. I absolutely love it! It did not break me out as well.




Rating:
★★★★★(5/5)

Pros:
  • Affordable (500 php above but not over 600) sorry I forgot the exact price
  • absorbed easily on my skin
  • make skin feel smooth and soft
  • smells good
  • brightens complexion
  • packaging is cute!
  • makes my makeup last longer
Cons:

NONE!

will i buy it again?
OF COURSE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment