Friday, December 28, 2012

(Saizen) Multi Cheek Blush

I visited saizen the other day in Robinsons Galleria. I didn't want to waist my effort and buy nothing so I spotted this blusher. I'm almost out of blush and I'm a huge fan of pink blush so I wanted to try this! 
MULTI CHEEK professional make up artist blush.. 


This is what it looks like when you open the case! It's soooo pink!!!! First impression... a bit scared because it was sooo cheap. (85 php) I have this belief that cheap makeup means breakouts.(*≧m≦*) 

The brush that came with the blush was TERRIBLE (blush brush blush brush haaha!!)!!! It was toooo hard and it didn't do much when it came to application... it just left huge chunks and patches on my cheeks... 
(; ̄Д ̄)



Now to the blush itself! hmmmm it's ok I guess... but too shiny.. almost like a highlighter but pink. :p and the colors does not show that much on my cheeks. My cheeks end up looking shiny instead and doesn't look natural at all...  



I swatched it on my hand.. can you see it? Barely.... :p it's more silver than pink a silvery cast... I have a farely light complexion but this still doesn't show on me .. I DON'T RECOMMEND IT at all!!  If you have dark skin... this will not work even more!!! 

This might work if you were very white or you want to achieve that baby pink harajuku styled blush... maybe...  (-__-) but I still think it's terrible.. worst blush ever.. I waisted 85 php! └(>o< )┘ LOL! XD I think it's better of as an eyeshadow.. a really light pink eye shadow. :p



Rating:
★✰✰✰✰ (1/5)

Pros:

  • Cute packaging
  • Cheap (85 php)


Cons:

  • too light (leaves a silver cast)
  • powdery ( powdery unnatural finish)
  • terrible brush! ( too hard and awful aplication)
  • cheap.. but i still feal like i wasted money 


will i buy it again?
 Nevahhh!!! evahhh! (-`Д´-ノ;)ノ



No comments:

Post a Comment