Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mane 'n Tail and body shampoo

Last January 28 I had my haircut done at going straight at SM sta. Mesa. I gave them a photo that they should copy. I felt confident that they'd cut it right since the last time I had my hair cut was totally awesome! >.<  guess what! the guy cut way to much! yeah! it was still long but the hair near my neck was the only long part.. which was toooo little.. and most of my hair near the top of my head was trimmed leaving 2-3 inches of my hair remaining.. so my head looked big from my new haircut! but long because of the inner section was left long.. >.< AWEFULLLLLLL!!!!! the dresser didnt even ask and he lured me away from the mirror! +++ i had a photoshoot the next day! CURSESSSSS!! too late to change things now.. >.<

RIP to my long hair T__T
(right) me
i dont know the name of the cosplayer next to me. ~gomen >.<

Immediately after that incident T___T huhuhu i searched all over the net for tips to make my hair long again. I found one product called Mane n tail. Some people believe that this shampoo along with the conditioner helped them grow there hair faster. So?? I HAD TO GIVE IT A TRY *A*.. so i bought it at savemore mezza.. I bought the smallest one. + the sachet of conditioner. it costs around 100 for the small one :)
FRONT

 back


the first thing i noticed when i used the product is the smell. It smells pretty ordinary like any floral shampoo. The conditioner however smelt horrible ! like burnt tire! eeewwww.. the texture of the shampoo was more jelly like and it has a silver hue to it. :) pretty the conditioner is yellow and when you apply it on your hair it doesnt feel like all your other conditioners that make your hair smooth as you wash it off... :p 





the shampoo was a bit drying but when you use it with another conditioner! It's ok but still a bit dry. As for length... my hair grew normally. it didnt grow faster.. :p and i started to have dandruff because of this! >.< which is a nono for me.. 

This product all in all was a failure. So i had my dad buy me hair vitamins called hairinfinity. I'll make a review for it in the future! :D

RATING:  ★✰✰✰✰ (1/5)

Pros: 
  • affordable
  • available anywhere  in the Philippines
  • smell of the shampoo was nice
Cons:
  • dries out hair
  • smell of the shampoo was nice "but" you cant smell it on your hair once you wash it off
  • gave me dandruff
  • bottle is not attractive
  • conditioner smelled!
  • did not do anything when it comes to length
Will you purchase this again in the future?

No! 




Has anyone here had problems with there haircut? Had a horrible hair cut and wanted it to grow long FAST! what products did you use? what worked? please comment bellow... :)

1 comment: