Saturday, February 25, 2012

~Etude House~ Happy Teatime Lemon tea cleansing foam

I did a review on Etude House Happy teatime lemon tea cleansing cream. Now this one is about its Cleansing foam. This product was also given to me as a gift along with the cleansing cream.



Like the cleansing foam they smell the same minus the smell of wood cleaner.. LOL it smells like sweet lemon tea. :) and it gives you the refreshing clean feeling plus your face smells so good. :) ❤❤

this did not cause me any break out and I havent finished it yet. This could last you half a year!



Rating: ★★★★✰ (4/5)

Pros:
  • Cheap 148 pesos
  • smells good
  • refreshing
  • lasts months
  • nice packaging
Cons:
  • it's perfect for cleaning but no other benefit

will i buy it again?
 yes, but I want to try other products. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment