Saturday, December 8, 2012

Beauty Formula: Anti Wrinkle Eye Gel Patches

Finally I got to post another review after so many months! (* ̄O ̄)ノ 

So! Here it is!! My new blog entry! O(≧∇≦)O
Beauty Formula's Anti wrinkle Eye Gel Patches!!! Tada!!!!


I noticed that my eyes looked tired recently and it doesn't look good. I started to get wrinkles and dark bags around my eyes so I needed to find an eye cream or an eye product ASAP! So I went to Watsons and found this baby!!  It was very cheap I think it costs around
  php 51 ( $1.25) for a pack of 3 eye patches ♡ ~(^з^)-☆




CLAIMS:
~ reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
~ INSTANT and continuous penetration and effect
~ softens and smooths skin

Directions for use:
Wash and dry your face. Open the sachet and peel off the plastic liner. Apply the patch with the shiny side to the under eye area . Wear the patches for 30 minutes or while you sleep but not more than 12 hours. carefully remove the patches peeling slowly from the edge. DO NOT REUSE





Each box comes with 3 patches!  So its 17 php for each patch! GOOD DEAL!!  ♥♥♥♥♥♥



This is what the patches look like when you open them!!! It has two sides one cloth like side and the other is the gel type smushy side.. >_< the smushy side is sticking to a clear plastic film ^_^. 




This is how it's suposed to look like when you apply them to your eye bags!! ~  ヽ(。_°)ノ
Looks kin of weird! and it feels weird too.. it smells sort of like glue . HAHAHA



I left this on for 30 minutes. after 5 minutes if had this cool menthol feeling. But after  a while it felt uncomfortable so I took them off.. The box says you can leave it as long as you want as long as it doesn't go over 12 hours. >_<  I'll try again next time. I don't know if I was inpatient or my skin felt irritated and itchy but I'll give it another go next time.. maybe sometime this week.
all in all.. it did reduce the lines.. pretty good for my first try .

Rating: ★★★✰✰ (3/5)

Pros:
  • Affordable 51 php only for 3 patches
  • reduces fine lines on my first try
  • cooling effect

Cons:
  • smells like glue
  • irritated my skin a little :p

              
Will I purchase this item again?
yes.. I want to try it for at least a month and see it's full effect! :)
the box says you should use it 3x the first week and 2x the following weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment