Saturday, December 29, 2012

SAIZEN Nose Shadow ~ Shadow and Highlight

Another Product I bought in Saizen. I believe I have bought this product over 5 times already. 
I think it works so good as a contouring powder. This comes in 2 shades and I usually buy the lighter one. The lighter one is always out of stock so I decided to try there darker shade.

 This powder has NO shine or glitter w/c is very good. I noticed some people who contour there face and used shiny contouring powder or bronzer and ended up looking like they had a bad sunburn. (;¬_¬)

I have never used the white highlighter that comes with it. I think it doesn't show. (useless) For highlighting I use another highlighter or for my case white eyeshadow haha LOL. I think Eyeshadow is great if you find the right shade for highlighting and contouring. 



As for the packaging. I think it looks plain. Nothing out of the ordinary. What I hate about this (based on experience) the lid breaks off easily and the individual tin containers that the contouring and highlighting powder is in sometimes becomes loose and come off. >_< So you have to be very careful.



I swatched it on my hand so you can see. It's a bit dark for me I still prefer the lighter shade. :( huhuhu Another good thing about this powder it didn't break me out! :D all in all I think this is great! For 85 php it's worth it! ^_^




Rating:
★★★★✰ (4/5)

Pros:

  • Cheap (85 php)
  • Contours well
  • doesn't cause breakouts

Cons:

  • The lighter shade is always out of stock
  • case breaks easily
  • highlighter is useless.


will i buy it again?
Yes! But I want to try other contouring powders since I haven't found the perfect one for me yet. For the meantime I'll be using this

2 comments:

  1. I recommend you fanny serrano's two way cake foundation in their darkest shade , saytiocoartillero, pinay guru uses it and yeah , its awesome. btw i want to ad u personally xD also, what particualar branch of saizen have you bought that product ? Arigato ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thanks!

      I bought this at Trinoma branch... but they no longer sell it :(

      Delete